Thursday 30 January 2014

~~ * "Navarro's Poison & Passion" ~ "Passion" ~ "GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. GO OUT AND FUCKING EARN IT." * ~~


 
 
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait. Go Out And Fucking Earn It. Need I say more? No, but I will because there is more to this statement than you see. So, let me explain here. Sit back and have a read.
 
I am a workaholic. I have always been that way especially when it comes to starting and finishing something. Passion has always been one of the main reasons why I am a workaholic. I do not just turn my attentions to something without passion and love for what I am doing. Not to mention, the knowledge and experience that I will gain in the process. Unfortunately, not enough people have these traits in order to go out and earn their keep. Let me further explain here.
 
Some people are born independent such as myself or your born either lazy, or middle of the road. Just doing enough work to get by then running for the first chance to take a vacation. Not me. I haven't had a vacation in over 16 years {Trinidad to visit family - August 1997}. We are in a society where everyone is looking to take the easy way out of working or working hard for that matter for anything. People that I know are only coasting not thriving. Not me.
 
In the 16 years of not having a vacation by really no choice of my own, I can point to many, many reasons including set backs and accomplishments in those years to show for the non-vacation time. I believe this is one reason that people are unhappy with themselves because they can't really point to anything as the reason of accomplishments before taking a vacation. Some cannot even after a vacation.
 
Don't get me wrong, there are many hard working people. I think there is more hard working people such as myself that deserve their time. I am a person that doesn't wait for good things to come to me. I am going out like the title goes, fucking earning it. I am putting in my work now and then some, to relax later. There is a method to my madness. So far, so good.
 
Then you have some people that I know that rushed into marriage to have "security" so that they can convince themselves that they worked hard and earned the right to have someone take care of them. The love is given up for security. There is no earning there with the people that I know whom clearly didn't earn that security.
 
My entire life, I have always been a provider. As I head to the next stage of my life soon, I am already more than prepared for my new life due to my past & present life experiences having worked for and earning my keep. That includes, taking care of my loved one. My loved one however, has those experiences as well. She has earned it. She has earned the right to have me take care of her for the rest of her life. She has taken care of me and does now. We take care of each other as it should be.
 
Bottom line is, go out and work hard. You will enjoy the fruits of your own labor when the time is right. I am lucky, I have my woman that deserves her down time more than anyone that I have ever met. We are one in the same. So, it makes it easier for me to take care of someone that has worked harder than anyone that I have ever known for her right to be pampered & cared for.
 
Hopefully, you are lucky enough to meet someone that also works hard, by simply going out and earning it. You and your partner will thank yourselves and each other for the joy that comes soon after. As for me and my lady, very soon, it's vacation time for us together! :)
 
Now, go out and earn your right to enjoy your life!
 
Because, needless to say, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT. GO OUT AND FUCKING EARN IT.